Best Student Paper Award Winners:
- SDSF February 25th 2014 – A Model for Estimating Agile Project Process and Schedule Acceleration by Dan Ingold
- SDSF December 4th 2014 – Controlling for Framing Effects in Multi-Stakeholder Trade-space Exploration by Matthew Fitzgerald
- SDSF December 3rd 2015 – A Model Based Systems Engineering Methodology for Employing Architecture in System Analysis: Developing Simulation Models Using Systems Modeling Language Products to Link Architecture and Analysis by Paul Beery.
- SDSF November 17, 2016 – Manufacturing Cost Prediction in the Presence of Categorical and Numeric Design Attributes by Eren Sakinc
- SDSF November 7, 2017– A Predictive Analysis Framework For Six Degrees of Freedom Vibration Qualification by Davina Rizzo